View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 10:54   #18
blue02hd
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by judcargile View Post
One thing I have noticed as the ones who had the ability to contribute and give my request motive force actually responded in private.

The ones who felt compelled to give me "the business" over this had to do it publicly.

Simple really, I choose not to argue the point. I simply have better uses for my time. Not everyone is going to take the time to get to know me and not everyone is going to like any given thing a person comes up with.

I STILL invite anyone with knowledge specific to an open-bolt on an AR platform contact me. I have questions for you.

Nothing else is anything more than interesting, and that is being generous.
I find that you're an arrogant asshole. Go find a hug somewhere else. You're too inept to do your own research, ask for help in a completely unprofessional manner, then look down your nose at those who didn't add value or interest? Do you plan on compensating those who did respond? You don't need to argue this point: You're a inexperienced rude guest here. Not sure how much more specific I can be. Those who responded to you probably had better use for their time too, but yet they stopped to help you condescending son of a bitch.

What company did you say you represented again?

Way to represent.

Verified Tax Payer and Future Sex Symbol

Last edited by Snaquebite; 08-07-2013 at 11:13.
blue02hd is offline   Reply With Quote