View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 09:34   #4
Longstreet
Guerrilla

Ahh man! There goes my plans of retiring early due to my new side hustle of producing my phone pouches . . .

Thanks to both of you for making many suggestions that I had no idea about. If I was to still go through with the idea of having the phone on the tac-vest, placing it on the side would be tricky. To clarify there are four non removable single mag pouches on the front of the rig. All other pouches are non removable too with the exception of the two canteen or C6 (SAW) 200 round ammo drum pouches. These two pouches can come off, but use some strange non MOLLE attachment points. I do have an aftermarket pouch that fits in between the the vest and the C6/canteen pouches. The problem is getting into it is a bitch - especially if one is wearing layered clothing.

Alright, back to the drawing board. Thanks again for your responses and help.

Quote:
My FOG $00.00002 USD , which is $00.000002 C Eh?
Oh man, that was low. I think you were overly generous though on your exchange rate and left off a few zeros . . . Luckily our "pretty boy" prime minister has recently fallen from grace on a rather grand scale. Hopefully he will be replaced in the fall and our dollar will begin to improve again.
I’ve come to a frightening conclusion that I am the decisive element in the classroom. It’s my personal approach that creates the climate. It’s my daily mood that makes the weather. As a teacher, I possess a tremendous power to make a child’s life miserable or joyous. I can be a tool of torture or an instrument of inspiration. I can humiliate or heal. In all situations, it is my response that decides whether a crisis will be escalated or de-escalated and a child humanized or dehumanized.
--Haim Ginott--

Last edited by Longstreet; 04-16-2021 at 23:23.
Longstreet is offline   Reply With Quote