View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 13:24   #25
NSDQ
Guerrilla

Rest in Peace SFC Chapman.

I was living in Houston at the time of SFC Chapman's death. My wife & I were awaiting the arrival of the birth of our second child, a son, when I read about SFC Chapman's death. It struck me with mixed emotion, anger at the way he died, and sadness for his family for their ultimate sacrifice. It grabbed my heart, as it still does even now, the debt we as benefactors of all those that have sacrificed, owe. My gratatiude for those that have made the ultimate sacrifice, and to those that make the living sacrifice of endless schools, deployments, training, training, training, cannot be adequately expressed with my vocabulary.
In this arena my sincerest thanks goes out to all the QP's, Past, Present & Future.
Thank You for what you do, so that my family can walk the streets of America in safety & without fear.

NSDQ
Is not this the fast that I have choosen? To loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that you break every yoke? Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? When thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh? Isaiah 58:6,7
NSDQ is offline   Reply With Quote