View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 07:51   #23
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divemaster View Post
I love your viseral reply, brother! Go to their website (use a proxy!) and really get pissed off. BTW, I always associated SA with Hitler's Sturmabteilung, also called the Brownshirts. To me, this seems apropos given the similar tactics.
Your and ODNT assessments are right on point! These are the neo-fascists, and the alignment of the progressive Left with these clowns will spell the demise of the Democrat party IMO.

I say that because if you listen to the rhetoric coming from candidates for the DNC Chair, they are doubling down on the failed identity politics.

Liberalism, at least in the sense represented by the likes of Archibald Macleish (1930's) and JFK/RFK (1960s) is dead!

Liberalism of old is being co-opted by organizations like Occupy Democrats (neo-fascists) and they are following Saul Alinsky's playbook. If these fools think that the unions will align with them they have really misread the shifting dynamic here. Even in a union town like Philadelphia, the union leadership is shifting towards the Trump brand of Populism. (The membership did that in the last election).

My guess is that these neo-fascist groups are organized with and by Soros money. I say go for it boys and girls. This will ultimately result in your self-marginalization and I won't have to listen to the likes of Pocahontas Warren or Crooked Hillary ever again!

Bottom line: If Trump is successful, and I believe he will be, there will be a realignment of global politics that will last for at least the next 50 years.

Last edited by Trapper John; 02-01-2017 at 11:17.
Trapper John is offline   Reply With Quote