View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 17:50   #61
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorDiplomat View Post
I for one am not a believer in man evolving from chimps or mermaids or anything else of such extreme when talking evolution. I believe in creation and evolution of man from that creation which is being shown through science as being more complex than man can really understand yet....I do not believe that science is anti faith it reinforces the great complexity and power we were spawned from. Being around my own father in law and his colleagues I found that they spoke of their faith in what they have learned as something so far beyond mans understanding that they realized the more they discovered in science the more humbled they became knowing how little they know and in fact collectively the great intellectual minds and research of scientist combined together cannot adequately explain with certainty the mystery of life.

I feel that biblical purist have an unreasonable expectation of man being created out of thin air a mere 4-5000 yrs ago despite the evidence of fossils and skeletal remains far predating the time frame they discuss in church every Sunday and have even heard these same otherwise intelligent people try to say all these things are of the devil to destroy mans faith and obedience. Simplistic stories such as Adam and Eve that reflects in a way the same story of creation of carbon based organisms and evolution of genetics as man spread about the earth to different climates and developed their own languages which reflects the genesis story of the tower of Babyl in the destruction and confounding of tongues as man was prevented from reaching heaven the similarities in the story and what happened according to science are remarkable considering the stories of the Genesis of man was not recorded until 700+- A.D. and prior to that were stories maintained by the tribe historian through memory and oration over a campfire like the African tribes still do. And the fascinating history of nearly every culture has a similar version of mankind and a supreme entity or entities with variations long before man ever interacted after a majority of evolution had found us segregated geographically, racially, linguistically......

Maybe leftists should start looking at the factors that connect all of us instead of trying to continue to play the modern version of babylon where they confound us on racial, social, economics, religion etc.....instead of language

No idea where you got this but ok. I'll go back to making blood sacrifices and throwing the bones.