Thread: Introductions V
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 17:24   #70
Malone
Asset

Post My Introduction

Hello to the QP's,

Let me first say thank you for all this invaluable information you guys have accumulated on this site. What a resource! You guys are truly the definition of professional and I thank you for it. Now that I am done giving credit where it is due, let me introduce myself.

I am a student at a University in south Ga. I have been a contracted cadet for a few years now in the Army Reserve. I always wanted to join the military since a child, I love the structure and it is really what I want to do as a career. Since I have been in college, I have maintained a 3.4 GPA with an Engineering degree while balancing ROTC and Mixed Martial Arts club. I have maxed the PT test (we take one every month) for a couple of years straight, I really enjoy physical fitness though I do not believe the APFT is an accurate portrayal of physical fitness. Around 110 PU, 100 SU and a 12:00 2 Mile on average are my scores.

I gravitated towards wanting to be a member of the small family of SOF's whether it be in the Army, Navy or whatever branch I ended up in because I enjoy challenging myself and the jobs they have are second to none. I ended up joining the Army, and since then have really wanted to be a part of the amazing things you guys do with Special Forces. I intend to keep focused on small goals in life, while guiding myself to eventually becoming an 18a. I plan on branching Infantry once I earn my commission, and being the best lieutenant I can be. Hopefully if all goes well, Ranger and SFAS will be next on the list a few years down the road. From there the "Q" course, and if I prove myself worthy, hold on for dear life and do the best job possible if I am a guest on an ODA.

I have been silently studying your world for a while now on this site, I thought it was time to introduce myself. I will keep doing everything I can to become a part of your lifestyles down the road, focusing on the small targets. Keep an eye of for me.

Now to do more pt....

-Malone
Malone is offline   Reply With Quote