View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 21:45   #1
Longstreet
Guerrilla

Cold Weather Ballistic Eye Wear

When venturing into snowy conditions, what type of ballistic eye wear is recommended? Having grown up in a colder climate, I am aware of the advantages and disadvantages of wearing goggles or glasses, but not for military applications.

From the research I have done on the Internet, there seems to be only a couple companies that sell white goggles so I am wondering if "glasses" type eye wear is preferred.

Some companies also have goggles which use a small battery powered fan to prevent fogging. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Any comments are appreciated. Thanks!
I’ve come to a frightening conclusion that I am the decisive element in the classroom. It’s my personal approach that creates the climate. It’s my daily mood that makes the weather. As a teacher, I possess a tremendous power to make a child’s life miserable or joyous. I can be a tool of torture or an instrument of inspiration. I can humiliate or heal. In all situations, it is my response that decides whether a crisis will be escalated or de-escalated and a child humanized or dehumanized.
--Haim Ginott--

Last edited by Longstreet; 04-16-2021 at 23:25.
Longstreet is offline   Reply With Quote