Thread: 9mm Mag Pump
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 08:54   #4
Peregrino
Quiet Professional

A friend sells them and I've played with his demo 9mm Mag Pump. Maybe if the wife went to the range more often I would consider getting one just so she could load her own magazines (and not expect me to do it for her). FWIW - I've got a Magpump for the AR magazines. I used it a few times to pre-load magazines before a match. It works as advertised but is a bit of a hassle to set it up, line everything up in the hopper (not a factor for the pistol version) and keep it topped off while loading magazines. I wouldn't recommend getting one unless you're crippled with arthritis or only loading/shooting from a fixed location where you can permanently mount the base (off a bench on a flat range). Mine hasn't been out of the box in almost a year. MOO, YMMV.
A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

~ Marcus Tullius Cicero (42B.C)
Peregrino is offline   Reply With Quote