View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 14:07   #59
Congo336
Quiet Professional

As a citizen or anyone living in the USA enjoying most of the fruits of citizenship, what are we to do? Ignore the problems and hope they go away? Trust that “someone else” will do something? Focus our action to voting and other political input and hope that’s enough? Or do “We the People” have to contemplate and perhaps accept that if left unchecked, we may actually have to fight a rogue government in order to preserve the Republic as it was created? Is the divisive nature of politicians part of an orchestrated effort to not only split the people apart, but to also split the nation?

When America began, I believe God was on our side and I believe that God has been on the American side throughout history and is evident when you look at the results. However, over the last two or three decades our elected representatives, our public schools and colleges, our lawyers, our public servants at all levels, and perhaps most importantly, our media has been trying to take God out of the USA in all but the most private of venues. There is a much needed discussion that has to take place or be started in many groups about the true state of the Nation and what the real, non-politically correct reasons are behind what could be argued, is a spiraling state of decline.

Great letter and count on me for being among its supporters.
Sons of the American Revolution: We descendants of the heroes of the American Revolution who, by their sacrifices, established the United States of America, reaffirm our faith in the principles of liberty and our Constitutional Republic, and solemnly pledge ourselves to defend them against every foe.
Congo336 is offline   Reply With Quote