View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 10:06   #14
sfshooter
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRB View Post
You don't know it but I was your CSM if you made it thru SFAS and came back for the Q.

Do you remember the SFAS ISG...did his last name being with a B or P

Went through SFAS in Jan, class 3-93. I don't remember the cadre names at RTF or from G Co. which if I remember right is the SFAS Co., but the D Co. Spt Bn 1SG was G.L. a 10th Grp guy who went from SWC to 5th Grp. I PCS'd from Korea to selection so I didn't have a unit to go back to while waiting for my Q date. Spent almost a year in D Co. I was a dirty leg when I arrived so went to jump school then pre-ranger and pushed my Q date back as they gave me a ranger slot. I also did a stint as driver for Col. Dorsey, the SWC Assistant Commandant but spent most of that time driving SGM Ivanov around.
I started the Q in late Jan of '94 and was back out at RTF by late spring early summer for SUT, the Star, and Robin Sage.
I'll have to rack my brain to remember my cadre while there in that time frame.

"I ask you sir, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people........" George Mason
sfshooter is offline   Reply With Quote