View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 12:47   #24
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Then you should erase and re-word your post.

You copied part of AngelSix's post

Quote:
Once again:Why is it after the fact that we hear that these folks are acting crazy? His behavior leading up to the attack was bizarre, perhaps his roomies had just gotten used to it but I would have noted that he was acting crazy....
You
Quote:
MOO

Then go on to explain why G-students regularly go crazy BECAUSE of the rigars of writing their thesis??? In doing so you use your X-bud
Quote:
One of the most intelligent people I've ever known nearly went off the deep end on several occasions as he wrote and prepared to defend his dissertation.
as an example. Additionally you suggest one would read some-ones dissertation on dissertations as back-up.

I may be old and less speedy than yesterday,, but in my opinion, your statement amounted to a pre-packaged excuse for this Shiitehead and any other wacko that has a bad hair day "while writing their thesis",, with quotable cross references, appendices, and historical in-significances....

Is my dyslexia getting more pronounced,, or did I miss something..

PS: Nobuyuki Kayahara's lady spins both ways for me..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg spinning_Lady.jpg (12.3 KB, 22 views)

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote