View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 15:57   #1
Longstreet
Guerrilla

Removing Kifaru Labels.

I just ordered a Kifaru pack and was told that Kirafu's policy is to not ship any items without their label on it. I was told that labels can be removed and to simply 'massage' the fabric to help close any sewing holes. Has anyone done this? And after doing so, was it evident that there was once a label (ie. holes)? I understand that many military personel are not permitted to display brand name logos on any of their kit so they may have dealt with this situation. I am not in the military and really support Kifaru products, but I would prefer to bring minimal attention to my bag - not that a 40+lbs. pack can easily be hidden mind you . . .

jaYson
I’ve come to a frightening conclusion that I am the decisive element in the classroom. It’s my personal approach that creates the climate. It’s my daily mood that makes the weather. As a teacher, I possess a tremendous power to make a child’s life miserable or joyous. I can be a tool of torture or an instrument of inspiration. I can humiliate or heal. In all situations, it is my response that decides whether a crisis will be escalated or de-escalated and a child humanized or dehumanized.
--Haim Ginott--
Longstreet is offline   Reply With Quote