View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 21:22   #7
TOMAHAWK9521
Quiet Professional

I had to grit my teeth and swallow my frustration while talking to a young 18E I worked for on my last contract gig. Last year, he informed me that he was diagnosed with a severely torn rotator cuff. I believe the damage went through multiple layers of tissue groups and required a heck of a lot more repairs than mine did. And as of today, he's telling me that he's already back to doing 12 dead-hang pull ups, yoga, weight training, and actually made a static line jump. I kinda hate him.

However, he said part of his quick recovery was due to the use of HGH, which I don't quite understand how that might affect my other chassis issues, so I'll wait to see if the docs think it's a good idea.

I did get to provide a sobering revelation to the young stud: I've got almost 20 years on him and f*ck load more road damage than he does, which may be why I'm struggling to get everything realigned and in tune again. He laughed and admitted that my point was well taken. Hooray for me.

On the bright side, my massage therapist was able to isolate and grind out the knot of scar tissue and muscle in my pec, near where the last surgery took place last December. I can now raise my arm forward and across the chest with little irritation.

Last edited by TOMAHAWK9521; 09-23-2019 at 21:25.
TOMAHAWK9521 is offline   Reply With Quote