Thread: Team Code names
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 16:41   #27
combatdivesup
Quiet Professional

Callsigns/ Hollywoods/ Nicknames/ Jokes that just STUCK

We had two Dougs: the TL and our D. So, it ended up being Daiwee and F'ing Doug (and he earned it...love ya' brah!)

Dirk (honeslty, I have no idea how the hell he got it...can't recall much of that timeframe, but it involved at least three chicks...maybe a chicken?)

Dirk Dean (same guy, he also looked a lot like James Dean...see comment above about 3 chicks...GOD BLESS YA')

Too Kool (My first, and best, Warrant...nothing seemed to rattle him and he was the only one who could calm me down)

Duckman (same Warrant, cool on top and working like hell below. Again, a SOLID DUDE)

Jersey Mike (My CPT from Jersey. "you from Jersey?...What exit?" RIP Brother

Heavy D (Medic, BIG M F'r...funny as hell too. You should see his Zarquawi impersonation!)

Mongo (buddy from another Team, from LA meaning Lower Alabama, he was just soo refined with his vernacular skills and the ladies...)

OgRe (jackass, hard headed, egotisitical fucker who never quit anything...regardless of how bad it hurt or what the bouncers or police or her father said...oh, that was me)

Grizzly (if you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly. Came from too much damned 151 that we mixed with water to make it last longer...long damend night)

T-Bone (won't go there on this board, probably going to get this deleted anyway due to my incredible linguistic talents)

Cumcatcher (short dude that I wasn't fond of, had a lot of quit in him that wouldn't wash off so I fired him.)

SERE School Honor Grad (kid who gave up on the pool deck in Pre-SCUBA, couldn't even do one flutter kick in cadence...okay, he had pneumonia big deal)

There are many more, but I am unable to recall the correct story...MTF
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

(One of the many Knight's Oaths written in books, from back when combat was personal)
combatdivesup is offline   Reply With Quote