Thread: BSN to 18D
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 18:41   #14
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2theM View Post
Eagle5US thank you for taking the time to explain yourself. Ever since I was a nonselect I always thought if I were to go back I would need to bring something to the table, you know make me an asset that the SF community wants. I thought about learning another language. No, I chose to get the training of a nurse, why because being a nurse is an asset! In any sort of environment.

It seems like my post has offended you which I do apologize for. Maybe your right poor timing/waste of resources being nurse wasn’t the best decision to make in order to back door the SF. But do you not think an RN would not make a valuable candidate into the program?

And to your response of failing the minimum standards. I tore my sartorial muscle while I was there, but I still put more effort in then others that were selected. I’m not sure what standards I failed during this but I gave it my all and that’s more than what others gave that were selected.
Excuses and conspiracy theories....in SFAS they don't care who you are and what you bring to the regiment you re being assessed without bias hence the no rank and just a number accept personal responsibility and start being honest with yourself no matter what you do in life....so far from what we can read your lack of honesty and personal accountability seems astounding....we don't need entitled weak minded troops we need men who are tough mentally and physically and more important honesty...even if you are a neurosurgeon with an IQ of 180 without the right traits under the stresses they put you through they don't need you even a super MD could be a liability