View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 13:41   #2
Dozer523
BANNED USER

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500 Proof View Post
Reading up lately on the qualifications for SF recruits, I noticed one of the requirements on the initial testing was a ''combat operations'' score of 98, along with the general technical score of 110.

I'm not sure, but I'll assume that the combat operations test is completely separate from the asvab test.

My question is how can I prepare for the combat operations test to obtain a score of 98 or higher?

Thank you.
You'd be wrong.
BTW second post starts a thread, not good. No search? Tsk. No google-fu. Are you sure your in the right house?
Oh well, I'm getting my good deed for the month out of the way.

The combat operations is one of the Army composite scores. The CO score is derived from some other parts of the test. Those parts being: Arithmetic Reasoning + Coding Speed + Auto Shop + Mechanical Comprehension
CO = AR+CS+AS+MC
How do you prepare for it? If you're that worried about it -- get a study guide. Google ASVAB and one og the things that will come up is "free study guides" or go to B&N and buy a big thick guide.

Now, start your edumaKation here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armed_S...titude_Battery
Dozer523 is offline   Reply With Quote