View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 10:20   #401
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

So the shooter in Portland was “Security” and “100% Antifa” until he wasn’t. He was a felon in possession of a firearm and arrested one week earlier in Portland with an active warrant from eastern Oregon: again for felon in possession of a firearm. He was still released without charges and no bail. He’s dead now, good riddance but he also can’t implicate others responsible for the shooting and murder of an innocent person with a legal product to protect oneself (OTC Mace.)

We also had a guy in Portland wearing a padded vest with the word “SECURITY” emblazoned on it kicking an already beaten down person unconscious. He’s in jail for what should be attempted murder.

Now, we have another guy who says he’s “security” who shoots a guy for macing him as he retreats from some altercation and is shot for using a chemical irritant.

I’m curious...how many Trump supporting demonstrators have shot BLM/Antifa/anti-confederacy protesters?

We have the guy in the Challenger in Charlotte but it’s quite possible he was assaulted before accelerating into the mob. Now that that has happened so many times most people are not being charged with vehicular assault when being assaulted by BLM/Antifa and released, except the gal in California who did actually drive over two people (Trump supporters) only feet away from police officers who were there to protect both sides.

Oh and then there’s Kenosha and young padawan Rittenhouse, clearly a case of self-defense and should end that way. A dead pedophile, a dead woman beater who assaulted Kyle with a deadly object, and a thief with half an arm who doesn’t understand a firearm gives you great stand-off range.

And let’s not forget the McCloskys’ use of a firearm to protect property and life.

I sure can’t wait until after the election one way or the other. Next year is going to be a banner year for revolution and counter-revolution and I’m not sure which side we will fall on.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote