View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 01:14   #5
Penn
Area Commander

This article really grabbed me, luckily the post pop up while seated in the Firestone library at Princeton University, my first thought was what a gift this is, now I can go over the IAS (Institute of Advance studies), now that I had a valid question, I could waggle my way in. IAS is very well known, but rather secretive, in addition to a rigorous admittance process to study there, which is usually by invitation.

Sizing on opportunity, I immediately call Professor Kolinski, Chair of the astrophysics department, we have had a number of discussions of the years examining everything from the Mongols influence on breadmaking to magnetic cycling not impacting negative force structure in proton atoms, fascinating stuff really, all supposition, but engaging none the less. But, back to the point; Earth's Magnetic poles.

Professor Kolinski was not intrigued by the movement of the poles, in fact, he was a bit annoyed, pointing out the long research he’d undertaken in Warsaw exampling the poles rightful place within the borders of Poland and not at the ends of the earth, where according to Professor Kolinski nature wanders, he questioned the presumption, held by the flat earth theorist that what goes around must come around, as evidence that the wandering Poles were in fact, traveling Poles, were journeying back to their origin, where the poles are the rightful guarding's of the Poles.

Last edited by Penn; 01-12-2019 at 01:18.
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote