View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 14:54   #23
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

Influence & Power:

Who has the real influence & power in the U S A today ? The Navy Nuclear Submarine Fleet, The Nuclear boats that are at sea, I think have first strike capability, Who has the command authority over the launching of the nuclear missiles, The POTUS has the "codes" which I think are a non-requirement for launch, There are 2 crews for each boat a blue and a gold, while one is deployed the other is training & going to school I THINK !!! How many sailors, actual U S NAVY personnel are in critical positions to arm & launch the weapons ??? Are there any intelligence community people in a crew in one of those positions?? The Soviet's have a "Political" officer a KGB or NKVD or someone other than a military sailor in a position to provide a check in the balance of military influence. These are just some questions I have since the power of the deep state FBI, CIA, NSA, DOJ, and the DOD have exercised in the past 3 + years since the citizens of the U S A elected a POTUS "They" the elite entrenched deep staters did not approve of; "WE have an insurance policy" words from an FBI elitist who has not been held accountable for this blatant attempt and removing a duly elected POTUS. JUST THINKING of where the influence & power lie.