Thread: Alien Antenna?
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 23:52   #25
DeMo180a
Quiet Professional

Location: High ground somewhere in the GREAT Pacific Northwest
Alien Antenna Update

Hey guys,
Sorry it's taken so long to post a reply, but I took a couple of days off after the SHOT show with my family at DisneyWorld; which IS NOT relaxing - lol. I couldn't wait to get home and sleep!!! I guess my age is showing...

Anyway, the antenna is almost ready for re-release, but not yet. I had an opportunity to talk with the manufacturer when I was at the SHOT show and he assures me it won't take long to get this antenna back to market.

To answer Comsmith's questions; believe it bro. I really think this antenna - at a minimum - is going to be able to replace all your LOS antenna's. It has such a "deep bucket" that it is an extremely efficient antenna because it's fractional. I am confident that it is going to increase your TX and your RX capabilities.

Again, according to the man who invented the antenna - if you have a radio capable of duplex communications than this antenna will support it; voice, data, CW - doesn't matter.

I do have a SOF R&D unit ready to test it when it's ready for re-release. I was hoping to send them with our new battery product that we introduced at the SHOT show - they have requested the batteries and will test them soon.

Thanks for the interest in the antenna and as soon as it ready to go, I'll post it here.
DeMo

BTW, Watt hour for Watt hour our batteries are significantly lighter, smaller and have NO HAZMAT compared to the BA-5590. Oh ya, and you can shoot our battery and it keeps discharging power - try that with a 5590.
DeMo180a is offline   Reply With Quote