View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 16:06   #71
alright4u
Quiet Professional

Re: Sherman Batman SOA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAB32 View Post
People like AM and others who served in SOG that are members here should know more info on Mr. Batman. I already knew that he is the real deal a long time ago. I just do not have anything on him regarding his Recon Team(s)and his career that's all. Maybe you can tell us both on whose R/T Batman was on at that time?

I also have the maps of certain areas of Laos, Cambodia, S. Vietnam, and North Vietnam. They are dated back in 1970 or earlier. Mine are of "Dollar Lake", The "Bra", Tailhook, The "Golfcourse", some spots were F-4's were shotdown in laos or they were hit in NV and crashed in northern Laos. I'll have to look up in my maps to see what more areas they cover. These maps are either in 1-25000 or 1-50000 scale. I'll get them out of my limited amount of MACVSOG gear and see exactly what else I do have.
"People like AM and others who served in SOG that are members here should know more info on Mr. Batman. I already knew that he is the real deal a long time ago. I just do not have anything on him regarding his Recon Team(s)and his career that's all. Maybe you can tell us both on whose R/T Batman was on at that time? "

I recommended MACVSOG.ORG and Robert to answer your question. I will ask him for you. I am sure we can find that INFO.
alright4u is offline   Reply With Quote