View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 16:20   #60
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
You are correct when you state people in this country do not know the real understanding of the word Fascism. My father grew up in Nazi Germany in the 1930's and he was in the Luftwaffe. My father was just a kid who was drafted, he was not a Nazi, he was not a Fascist; he was just a 19 year old. He used to tell us stories about growing up under Hitler, and people who compare Trump to Fascism are clueless. I remember to this day growing up with my friends always saying "Hey, wasn't your dad a Nazi"...so wrong, so misinformed, and so stupid. Same like those people today who try to make the same comparison of the current administration. Spoiled, selfish, non-sacrificing babies. They really need to grow up and be responsible for their actions, and words. But, hey look at their parents, I am sure the rotten apple does not fall far from the tree. We should just label them "Idiots"....

Rita
The radical left's cries of "fascists" in regards to those of us who do not hold their belief systems is really pissing me off. My father fought in WW2 - across north Africa, into Sicily and Italy, then Europe. He went into battle against real fascism. That today he would be labeled a fascist for his love of this country and the ideals we hold is maddening.
“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

--Thomas Jefferson
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote