View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 22:19   #17
TOMAHAWK9521
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by wet dog View Post
TR is correct, but may I add.

The sheepdog does not work for the sheep. He works for the Sheppard who called him, who trained him, and he is accountable only to the sheppard.

My country called me, my country trained me, my country "oath" holds me accountable.

I'm not afraid of biting the wolf or taking him down, "hand to gland", I will choke him out or drive a blade through him, I will kill.

But I'm also known for occasionally biting a lamb when they are out of order, without fear of my sheppard in correcting me. The sheppard has given me a range of motion, he is in control and has defended me when the sheep complain.

My name is Wet Dog, and I approved this message.
"This has been a paid advertisement for the 'Wet Dog For A New Pack' campaign. All commemorative 'Wet Dog' merchandise, to include: dog bowls, dog collars and canine menus; as well as all leash commands, herding techniques, retrieving commands, hunting TTPs, litter training tips, puppy-rearing plans, sheep-biting guides, wolf-slaughtering programs, chicken-stealing ideas, cat-harassment enterprises, and rare mineral digging rights, are the sole proprietary ownership of Wet Dog and may not be copied, scanned, recorded, photographed, sketched, memorized, considered, thought about, or even envisioned, without the express consent of Wet Dog or the 'Wet Dog For A New Pack' campaign committee."

"All the poop and piddle stains and destroyed property are some other dog's"

Vote: WET DOG!!

Last edited by TOMAHAWK9521; 09-08-2011 at 22:29.
TOMAHAWK9521 is offline   Reply With Quote