View Single Post
Old 10-10-2004, 21:37   #15
MAB32

I understand what you are saying.

In the past there have been books that were published that got people in trouble and even killed. The books also divulged tactics, operations that were suppose to be classified at the time and still are, and places that we never admitted being there.

This particular author is known by some other people on this site. From the comments I received from other QP's he is not well liked. His book wasn't a "Best Seller" by any stretch of the imagination either, so I don't think allot of people know/knew about it. In fact it is long out of print. I even had another QP from another site tell me that his book shouldn't have been published because he betrayed other QP's confidentiallity and wrote things that weren't suppose to be public knowledge. I just want to proceed with caution in case this book is one of those that may fit the above. I also don't want people that were there to say "Oh shit, here comes that damned book again, I wish it would just go away!"

If you like, and everybody else is comfortable with it, I will go back and put the names in. I am just trying to seek info on the way intel was gathered before the raid. By the way, I have other people who have told me that the team was HALO'd in, hence this being posted here. Others say it was gathered by Firebees(code named BUFFALO HUNTER) and SR-71('s).

If I am being overly cautious and too "Secret Squirrelish" then let me know.

Last edited by MAB32; 10-10-2004 at 21:43.