View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 23:08   #7
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

I am partial to Kaenon (Kore model) polarized sunglasses. They also offer discounts to the military.

Quote:
Hello all,

Kaenon has launched a new website! We are updating our look and continue to progress even with the tough times. Each of you are apart of what is known as Kaenon’s Pro Price program in which you and your corresponding parties are able to take advantage of our great deals and discounted rate.

With the new website comes new procedures and ways of going about business. Now our website has an integrated pro price program which you each can access and continue to t advantage of until Jan 2010. The following code will give you access until that date. This does not mean that you are no longer able to receive great deals on great eyewear it simply means that you have to renew your code with us. This is so we can continue to stay in touch with you and provide you better service.

SERVPRO110

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Please visit www.kaenon.com.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PRO PRICING SHEET.jpg (48.6 KB, 182 views)

I hold it as a principle that the duration of peace is in direct proportion to the slaughter you inflict on the enemy. –Gen. Mikhail Skobelev
SF-TX is offline   Reply With Quote