View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 10:56   #64
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorDiplomat View Post
On the complexity I got it from scientist who worked in the field of genetics my father in law being one... brilliant guys who admit they stood on the shoulders of other scientist and in turn watching the torch of their furthering the understanding being advanced and what they thought they knew being disproven and confirmed. Creation belief is a personal choice to accept follow your own way brother no judgments from me lol I could care less if you danced naked around fires drinking fire water chanting to the gun gods but if they can prove that we evolved from apes then I would accept the science to a degree.
Complexity is being broken down every day. What was complex 100 years ago is now science fact. And that, just like evolution will continue to march on.

It's still a free country and you can believe in anything you desire.

Hundreds of Millions used to believe Uri Geller could actually move things with his mind, he even fooled "scientists", but didn't fool the real magicians.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to help to dismember a body for a "Sky Burial". (I told them a Viking Boat Burial was much easier and less messy.)