View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 12:31   #10
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Michael Conley, Green Beret Liar and Fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRB View Post
TS....any emails or phonecons need doing just sent the numers/addresses.
I sent one to a paper prior to this posting but no response.
I seriously doubt that you're going to receive a response either. Bedford Indiana is a small town out in the middle of no-where. I'm sure they are very proud of their Green Beret liar and fraud and do not wish anyone raining on their parade. I also know for a fact that military frauds like Michael Conley do very well in small towns, no one has the balls to question his claims.

That's why I do this, expose the bottom feeding liars for what they are scumbags. Only a real stupid scumbag would line out "Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic" and "attempt" to replace it with "Rifleman". And only a real bottom feeder would tell the world he fought at Hamburger Hill while he was actually eating Dairy Queen in the United States at the time.

I already attempted to obtain Michael Conley's contact information from Terry Sorrells, no joy. I was told by Terry Sorrells that he would give my contact information to Michael Conley and even if he did Michael Conley is not man enough to speak with me.

So this is it for Michael Conley, Green Beret, Special Forces Liar & Fraud from Canton Georgia, and Lawrence County / Bedford Indiana. Your name will live on the internet for all of eternity as nothing more than a bottom-feeding scumbag. Enjoy your fame, you've earned it.