View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 08:02   #52
rsdengler
Area Commander

Small Handgun/Personal Papers Safe

OK, I know that this thread has A LOT of suggestions, it’s kind of mind boggling. I do have a question; I need a small handgun safe, for 1 handgun & some important paperwork. All the information I read on this tread tends to be for "larger" safes, and "cough, cough" are a bit too expensive for me. I just moved and I took my handgun w/me (someone wouldn't keep it for me in the old safe until I bought one) so I need one kind of quickly. I can't spend an arm and a leg; heck I can only spend a "hand" at this point. I looked at a Liberty Hand Gun Vault HD 300, which looks big enough for the gun & some paperwork. The small AMSEC’s are nice, but I am sure they are kind of too pricey.

So, any thoughts or opinions on smaller safes that are good quality and won’t drain my bank account? I don't want to act like a "girly-girl" but there is so much out there, and I'm not sure what would be the best for me. Oh and thanks, I’ve always valued every ones help and suggestions, as always it is very much appreciated.

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote