View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 10:46   #24
Defion69
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger2339 View Post
I'm an E-5 right now, I graduated Honor Grad at WLC (that course was a joke) About 75% of the "leaders" there should of been sent back to basic, or kicked out of the Army. I dont mind going back to ABN training at all, I welcome the challenge of any schools,it would be nice to hit up the Bragg Pre Ranger course before SFAS.

Im only 28 years old, not to old IMO. I was 19 when I went to Ranger school, pushing well into the extended scale on my APFT, my goal is to be in that shape before SFAS.

Thanks for all the advice guys,

Josh
Alright I extended some advice and will do so once more.

I don't think it is wise to go around calling a professional military school "a joke" regardless of your personal opinion about the instructors and the instruction. That kind of banter just isn't professional or mature (what SF is looking for...maturity).

I never mentioned anything about going back to airborne training (all). What I did write is Airborne REFRESHER. As an NCO who is airborne qualified (YOU), look up in the appropriate Army regulation regarding refresher training. Also, hit up Bragg Pre Ranger? You are already Ranger qualified according to your post...unless you went and failed.

Be the NCO that you are and read your regulations. The majority of your answers are in some AR...find them.

Take care
Defion69 is offline   Reply With Quote