View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 22:40   #6
frostfire
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stindoor View Post
That was a good letter. I suspect it will fall on deaf ears.
more than likely

Excerpt:
"ROTC male cadets were ordered to parade around our nation’s campuses in red high heels to show empathy for rape victims; male soldiers were instructed to conduct PT in pregnancy simulators; the Marines were forced to endure some kind of Soviet style gender unconscious bias training, to brainwash young men into believing women were as strong as they were; there was a new lexicon of gender neutral military terms, soldiers took online classes that informed them the Bible and the Constitution were now sexist documents; there was the repeal of don’t ask, don’t tell and the celebration of open homosexuality in the ranks, the embracing of the transgender mentally ill and gender reassignment surgery paid for by the tax payers; lactation memos and instructions for the proper storage of breast milk in the field; sensitivity training in combat zones, babies born on US ships of war.."

Had I not seen it first hand, I could have (as some might) read this as exaggeration/fake news.

But there I was. The company was doing solid commo training with a very enthusiastic instructor and solid equipment support when suddenly it was cut an hour shorter for.......LGBT mandatory training

If that's not enough, during planning range time was to be shortened to half a day to make for "jeans walkaround" or denim day sexual assault solidarity. I almost blew my lid and suggested sure, no problem, no need to cut range day in half. Joes who are not on the firing line can do the walkaround at the chow area at the range. No one was amused by the idea. Good thing common sense prevailed and we were able to have full range day. Phew....for now

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote