View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 05:20   #9
miclo18d
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitches View Post
first off, thanks for everybodies service and all that

looking forward to signing up and getting through the pipe line, but i have always really wanted to be the best of the best… of the best lol. so my question is, after going through all the phases, how long do I have to be on the A team before I can go to CAG (btw CAG is the real name for Delta force) is there a time limit I have to wait there before taking the next step?

I would like to get to get through halo school first so thats a couple of months, but how much longer after that? maybe I am putting the carrot in front of the horse but part of what makes me successful is being so driven, I’m pretty sure that’s what there looking for.

stitches over and out
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjefe View Post
Guys a troll. No one actually talks like that except in a Wayans Brothers comedy.

Ban him and move on.
Why would SF send you to all of those schools just you you can turn around and go to Delta? Oooops I'm sorry, CAG did you say, right?

i must be the only one here that don't know thatlol

It's not just the grammar that's off, it's the syntax and comments. Knows enough but not enough. Seems like he's trying to push buttons. Best of the best of the best.... come on, really? Carrot before the horse? It's CART BEFORE THE HORSE! I'm with Jefe on this one. We're getting trolled or this is a 14 y/o with too many Call of Duty fantasies swirling in his head. Either way, let him do it on SOCNET.

Son, this site is called "PROFESSIONAL SOLDIERS", its not Facebook. Men a thousand times better than you have tried to give you advice, keep that in mind as to what you post next. You've been counseled and instructed. Do with that as you may.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." — Jeff Cooper
miclo18d is offline   Reply With Quote