View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 03:50   #13
Astraeus
Asset

Hey CRod, this you over at the NavySEALS.com Forums?

CRod2487:
"wow its not that you know more than me. im getting my information from top operatives. where are you getting yours from? o thats right the dude you blew once. or someone in your extended family. go back to being a nurse and minding your own buisness. baer, sheuer (who bin laden mention in his last video) know more than you or your freind can ever hope to."

CRod2487:
"lady you dont even havea security clearance. your a ****in nurse. atleast im going into the military. your just a civilian. if you do know that much then your source broke their oath. this is even if that person exits. which is highly doubtfull. o and Larry Johnson debunks all of which you say of the agency and hes not a liberal. hes a registered republican who voted for Bush."

CRod2487 responding to a Navy Seal username DDSSDV:
"hey man lets exchange phone number over PM and next time your in my area we can see how much of an "internet tough guy" i am. your choice bro.

call me an ******* or a loumouth if you want. but call me coward and ill be more than happy to allow to say whatever you like to my face."

CRod2487:
"Illmaxic screw you and your constants acts of internet fellacio to SEALs. Wow so the guy is a SEAL. Well ok then next time some punk frogman acts like a deuschebag to me ill make sure not to challenge him to a breath holding contest. Your like a little kid running around with no logic behind your reasoning. While were at it lets just buy into every stereotype out there. The next asian i see ill be sure to ask for physics help. then ill go see the nearest cop and ask for a donut. the dude called me a coward. unless hes a professional kickboxer or something im going to say something like that."