View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 00:58   #12
CRod2487
Asset

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF_BHT View Post
I am confused. This guy is SF? I see nothing to show he is SF and to me it is just another Bull Shit Blogger. Please set me straight but I could not show anything to prove otherwise. Why would this be of interest here?
Help me if you can.......

You have a good point. I havent investigated Tucker Max until recently but from what I read and gather he is BS artist. I thought the article had credence becuase Max does in fact, as TS said, "mingle" in the SF community. On his website he chronicles a story of a night out with two Special Operations "operators". Thinking his stories were too orginal and off the wall to make up, I took this one at face value. Is it a hoax? maybe, probably, i dont know. I have immense respect for the men of this forum and didnt mean to post this for insincere reasons. Or as a ruse to start a shitstorm. Just thought the story of how the "character" came to the Army was pretty interesting, albeit most likely not true. Again I apologize for any transgressions made and will delete if you gentlemen want.

TS, I realize you may be freinds with Max and by no means do I expect even an answer or feel you owe one but I am confused as to what the feelings of the community is towards him. He claims he has been to Bragg and been involved with SOCOM events and charities not to mention socially with a few member as you alluded. Is he a phony?