View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 19:47   #17
FMA11
Quiet Professional

If you get hurt during the course and find yourself on profile, make sure you keep up with your appointments and do what you need to do to get back into school...that's why you are there! BE PROACTIVE. The medical staff on Bragg won't chase you down to make appointments. The TAC's won't remind you to call so and so or get such and such done. That's not to say they don't care because I've spent a considerable amount of time at Student Co during the past few (well, more than a few) months and had numerous TAC's ask me how I'm doing and when I'm coming back, etc. They want you to succeed...that is why they are there. But they aren't there to hold your hand. The bottom line is follow your profile, do what the medical staff tells you to do and get back to school. You probably aren't the first person to have incurred whatever injury you may have and chances are you aren't an MD so listen and heal up. Nothing sucks more than seeing your buddies move from phase to phase as you sit at one of the many available desks from 0900 to 1700 every day.
FMA11 is offline   Reply With Quote