View Single Post
Old 04-10-2004, 22:30   #11
SF Candidate

I appreciate the feed back and concerns, honestly. But I am not going into SF for killing and breaking things. And my whole purpose for going to college was to try it out. I wanted to see what it was all about, maybe i would like it, maybe not. I found that I am not ready for it. I want something that has a purpose for me, something more active that interests me. I have always been interested in the military. So i has come to no surprise to those who know me, that i joined up. I dont see it as a way out or anything like that, i see it has a next step in my life. And i understand that SF isn't all about killing and breaking things. Yes, they are trained for it, but that doesnt mean that i their sole purpose. And at this point, i can't go back and finish school, I to report to Fort Benning on 2 June of this year. I have tried school out, its just not for me. But that does not mean I am done learning. I have learned alot from the friends and people I have met, here at school, and I plan to continue learning. Further more, I didn't know what type of job i would want after i graduated from college. I dont want a job at some office, I want something, fun, active and hard earned. I am sastified with the choices i have made in my life so far. Thank again for the concerns, I am taking in all you guys say.

1707 is offline   Reply With Quote