View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 22:39   #8
Masochist
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfire View Post
http://le.nra.org/training/tution-fr....aspx?sid=1611

For those who:
- Believe in not only knowing how to use the tool, but to know the tool itself "intimately."
- In SOF team that are still stuck with the reliable, accurate, but not so user-friendly* secondary
- Work/assigned as armorer

*I define user-friendly as how easy (effort and time required) to shoot the CSAT 5-spine-1-face under 3 seconds as compared to the Tupperware variant

Just don't steal my slot. See ya'll there
I put in for this as well. I was already selected for the PerSysMed Tactical 1st Aid for the Law Enforcement Officer Course (3/5) and NRA Terrorist Attack Tactics & Techniques Seminar (4/7), so hopefully that won't put me out of the running. These will be my first NRA tuition-free courses.

Anyone attending the above courses, let me know.

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Robert A. Heinlein, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long
Masochist is offline   Reply With Quote