View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 14:48   #21
Guymullins
Guerrilla Chief

A true magnet story.

Last year I was being shown around a new factory which made wind turbines. The rather comely young lady who was giving me the tour was walking ahead of me when we passed some huge magnets which formed part of the generators in the turbines. I felt a stirring in my pants as I followed her though the narrow passage way between these large parts awaiting assembly. Now, I am not really an ass man, so I was surprised at the movement in my crotch, until I brushed too closely near one of the magnets and I was suddenly yanked by the front of my trousers and stuck firmly to a generator housing. The 38 spl Colt Cobra that I habitually carry in my pants pocket was now firmly stuck to the magnet. My efforts to disengage must have looked obscene as the pretty young thing turned to look at what all the commotion was about. After a few seconds, I managed to slide myself along the casing until the magnetic force lessened enough to enable me to get unstuck. Now, most of the Cobra is in fact un-magnetic alloy and as far as I can tell, just the steel sleeve in the barrel is the only real large bit of magnetic material in it. Imagine if the gun had been pure steel?
Guymullins is offline   Reply With Quote