View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 15:37   #46
VVVV

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOfH View Post
Had a BoA credit card some years back, they routinely lost online payments and screwed up interest calculations, dumped the card as soon as I could, and never looked back. Currently with Chase and quite happy with them...
I've had BOA checking account and credit card for years (since they took over Nations Bank) and have never had a single problem. They caught two fraudulent attempts to use my account and notified me immediately. I keep them because of convenience both at home and while traveling. Our main checking, savings, and credit card accounts are at a CU and SunTrust.

I have/had numerous accounts with Chase for over 40 years, both business and personal. Their computers (programing/hardware) were the most archaic of any bank I have ever done business with. It they hadn't been taken over by a smaller bank (can't think of the name) you would not see the name Chase on any bank today. My sister retired from JP Morgan Chase 8-10 years ago. Chase Credit Cards are the worst I have ever had. Try filling up two cars up at a gas station at the same time and see what happens!