Thread: Introductions V
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 08:09   #2448
Canyon
SF Candidate

First Post/Introduction

I am currently a civilian engineer working in the defense contracting industry. I have been in contact with a SF recruiter, planning to enlist in the National Guard with Rep 63 contract. Current plan is to leave for basic sometime late this year. I've been lurking on this site for about 2 months, made the account a month ago, just now getting around to introducing myself. It seems like just about every question known to man has already been asked and answered here so it seems unlikely I will have much presence.

I've been lifting weights off and on for about 5 years. My age, height and weight are 23, 6'3" and 225 lbs. Right now my focus is increasing my endurance with calisthenics and improving my PT scores while still lifting some weights. I've read Chosen Soldier, currently splitting time between Lions of Kandahar and Get selected!.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has answered questions on this forum in the past. You've indirectly provided me with a lot of helpful information and answered a lot of my questions as well.
Canyon is offline   Reply With Quote