View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 15:53   #100
Congo336
Quiet Professional

This was a great trip down memory lane. I was on 594 and attending O&I when the big move hit. Those of us in 3/5 became 1/3 and we were supposed to change flashes but few did while we were still in O&I. Once I got back and 594 had become 334 we did a little training and bala-bing bala-bang, off to Desert Storm we ran. There sure were a lotta surprised folks when we showed up there living in the parking garage while 5th hung out in the bat cave.

PS, anyone vouch for me being there? I was the Team Sgt on 334 in the Storm, but had spent the previous few years as the Eng or Asst Opns on 594 before the Bragg to Campbell move. I've been on this site now and again since 2007 and just noticed I'm listed as an asset...an ass maybe, but I was also an 18-series whody-who.

Bill Easterling
Sons of the American Revolution: We descendants of the heroes of the American Revolution who, by their sacrifices, established the United States of America, reaffirm our faith in the principles of liberty and our Constitutional Republic, and solemnly pledge ourselves to defend them against every foe.
Congo336 is offline   Reply With Quote