View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 06:41   #5
testedone
Auxiliary

You know I don't consider myself to be a genius..but I read a lot, I have read both sides of the Islam is peaceful argument (I do enjoy Robert Spencer's books) and all the different information on Islam, history tells us a great story on Islam also...

But for the life of me I can't understand why Americans and politicians refuse to recognize the elephant in the room for what it is, I believe they know what they (Islam) hope to achieve is true but they refuse to recognize and accept it.

I remember in one of the movies I saw either Obsession or the third Jihad, were the lady Bridgette Gabrielle made a statement along the lines of you want to know what Islam is about...ask a service member that has done a tour overseas... So I know these politicians have spoken with leaders and such but why the refusal to accept and understand the truth...

That is what is hard for me to understand..in the face of the enemy they (many Americans & politicians) refuse to see the enemy in front of them

BTW

this link that Warrior-Mentor posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciOGS6r97oE

This lady is great and I loved the points she made about the Jews, I will be reading her book
testedone is offline   Reply With Quote