Old 09-30-2011, 10:40   #21
orion5
Guerrilla Chief

Sordins on sale @ TCI - today only

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
Sordins from TCI.

TR

TCI (Tactical Command Industries) is having a 25% off sale today, Sept-30.

MSA Sordins (DEHP Pro-X) are at the following price:

$325.00 List price
$257.00 Normal TCI price
$192.75 Today's sale price
------------------------------------
+ $12.13 UPS Ground to N.Texas

$204.88 Could vary depending on where you live

If the above link to TCI does not automatically populate with the discount code, add "SEPT-30" to the coupon code box, after you add items to your shopping cart.

At the recommendation of The Reaper and Peregrino, I got mine from TCI about a year ago (@ $288), and I love them. Enjoy!

Specs:

NNR 21.
5 year limited warranty.
Provides optimum protection with ambient sound amplification using advanced digital sound processing.
Digital Threat Compression and Digital Situational Awareness Enhancement (DSEA) installed.
Low-profile earcup design ensures proper weapon positioning and comfortable fit under tactical helmets.
Two separate and well-shielded ambient sound microphones enable optimal situational awareness and directional sound detection.
Industry leading audio response with natural sound reproduction without without the clipping effect provided by other electronic hearing protectors.
Five volume settings with memory.
600 hour battery life from two standard AAA batteries (included).
Includes upgraded battery compartment and battery cap.
Automatic shut-off.
Audible warning when remaining battery life falls below 40 hours.
Waterproof battery compartment and internal electronics. Environmental standards and performance.
Reduces dangerous noise levels by means of acoustical compression technology, rendering ambient sound safe in the headset.
Black or OD Green Earcup options.
Standard OTH Suspension with Removable Cloth Headband Cover or BTH Behind-the-Head Suspension. (+ $24 for BTH)
3.5 mm Aux audio jack for certain consumer applications.
Gel-Ear Seal Upgrade - Included ($42 value)

Not designed for conversion into a communication headset.
orion5 is offline   Reply With Quote