View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 17:06   #3
Premsore
Asset

Santi, nothing more than an educated opinion on my part, but when it comes to SF, you're either all in or you aren't. If you aren't, the odds are that it will be too convenient to drop out and you'll be breathing someone else's air that would have been all in. I'm sure your heart is in the right place, but to make it through the Q and beyond, if your brain isn't 100% committed you'll be wasting yours and other's time.
When I joined the army, before day 1, I was 100% positive that I wanted to be a part of the elite brotherhood of The Green Berets. As a result there was NEVER even a thought of quitting nor a doubt that I would successfully get to Group. And this was in "the old days" before contracts. I can't imagine I would have even made it through Phase 1 at Mackall, since there were guys a lot stronger than me falling out like flies and quitting on day 1, if my mind hadn't been all in.
I understand you feel torn in a way, my advice would be that as long as you feel the way you currently do, continue to work in your business and do that better than anyone else could, including your seemingly wise father.
Still, at the end of the day, it's your decision to make. Again, only an opinion. Good luck in whatever you choose the be the best in.
Premsore is offline   Reply With Quote