View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 09:13   #33
frostfire
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_BPK View Post
I have had my tin-foil hat about Frau Uber-Führer Merkle's pushing the EU to accept unlimited numbers of seekers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Hip Hip Hooray

I can wait until pork is made illegal in the Bundesrepublik Deutschland because of Sharia compliance - maybe echewing on bratwurst made out of goat meat will open their eyes a bit.

Maybe all Europeans will be vegans bofore it gets that far - who knows.
I am quite surprised by Merke's comments. So no Box, probably we can still enjoy schweine snitzel for a very long time in Muenchen.

My personal discussion with the citizen 2 years ago (a teacher, a tour guide, and a chef) gave me an impression that the Germans are just that optimistic of showing the world how multikulturelle looks. Heck, one pastry chef at the Hauptbanhof probably mistook me for a refugee w my broken German and soaked clothing. He denied my payment for the 1/2 price croissants. That left quite an impression.

POTSDAM, Germany (Reuters) - Germany’s attempt to create a multicultural society has “utterly failed,” Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Saturday, adding fuel to a debate over immigration and Islam polarizing her conservative camp.

Speaking to a meeting of young members of her Christian Democrats (CDU), Merkel said allowing people of different cultural backgrounds to live side by side without integrating had not worked in a country that is home to some four million Muslims.

“This (multicultural) approach has failed, utterly failed,” Merkel told the meeting in Potsdam, south of Berlin.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-g...69F1K320101016

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote