View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 08:19   #41
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
It’s really amazing that we can see all of this, and not do anything about it.

It’s more amazing right now that we are criminalizing a rash of minors who are too stupid to realize they have destroyed their life calling wolf.

I’m watching this CNN Town Hall in Sunrise Florida (taped earlier.) It’s a must watch event for the times. Know your enemy! See your allies. These kids are so misguided and being guided by the left. They mean well they are hurting but they are ignorant.

Sen. Rubio and Dana Loerch (NRA) were great. Sen. Nelson some other Dem dweeb and mostly the Sheriff “Isreal” are complicit in the failures that happened in Boward Co.

Sheriff Isreal is a complete fucking idiot! It’s no wonder these school shootings keep happening. Not a federal problem a local problem.

Again Dana Lorech, almost makes me want to join the NRA again.

If a school bus crashed and burned every person on board...not a single one of these kids would be protesting Blue Bird Motor Coach Company. Not one!

I woke to a post that my Mom shared on FB yesterday about local protests, and I was listening to the speeches the kids were making yesterday.......lack of critical thinking and emotional knee jerking appeared to rule the day.