View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:52   #7
swatsurgeon
Guerrilla Chief

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98G View Post
I am travelling today so I can't access all the data but yes, there are studies and i will get the references for you all. And the feedback is great. I appreciate it.

As for what goes in the bag -- and what goes out remains as always mission dependent. If there is a vehicle, it would be in the WALK. For cube space to consider:
  • Packaged: H 3.25 in. x W 5.25 in. x D 6.75 in.
  • Weight: 1 lb 9.6 oz

More as soon as I get my WIFI up in the car. (I am not driving.)
Smaller than it appears for sure. I look forward to any info you can share. I am not here to bad mouth/bash or be negative, only to critique and discuss so that multiple opinions from those that understand the anatomy, physics and appication /uses have a chance to offer feedback and criticisms.
Thanks for sharing

ss
'Revel in action, translate perceptions into instant judgements, and these into actions that are irrevocable, monumentous and dreadful - all this with lightning speed, in conditions of great stress and in an environment of high tension:what is expected of "us" is the impossible, yet we deliver just that.
(adapted from: Sherwin B. Nuland, MD, surgeon and author: The Wisdom of the Body, 1997 )

Education is the anti-ignorance we all need to better treat our patients. ss, 2008.

The blade is so sharp that the incision is perfect. They don't realize they've been cut until they're out of the fight: A Surgeon Warrior. I use a knife to defend life and to save it. ss (aka traumadoc)

Last edited by swatsurgeon; 01-17-2013 at 09:09.
swatsurgeon is offline   Reply With Quote