Thread: Introductions V
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 05:07   #2455
F/51 LRS
Asset

Have been here a few years and thought I had already made an introduction. Made a few couple posts and was called out. After this introduction I will go elevate my feet.

Joined in '85 as a 31V with the unassigned airborne option. Went to RIP but got hurt and was sent to the 82nd. Wound up staying my entire career on Bragg with the exception of short tours to Panama (1/508 PIR) and Korea (LRSD). Last assignment was as a platoon sergeant in Corps LRS (F/51st).

Also did concurrent time in a national motorcycle club, lived at the clubhouse for a few years (saved a ton of BAH), retired in '06 (Good terms). Have been getting more and more involved in professional motorcycle racing (drag and land speed).

After retiring from the Army I worked for TSE in Fayetteville for ten years. After getting laid off a year or so ago from TSE I took a position with Antenna Research Associates. Lots of fun. I am still involved in the tactical stuff but doing a bunch of other really interesting stuff. Recent projects include multi-antenna array for a command destruction system used on a missile range.

Anyways, I have to go elevate my feet and smoke myself.
F/51 LRS is offline   Reply With Quote