View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 21:36   #49
Surf n Turf
Guerrilla Chief

What I think happened.

I hope I can explain it correctly... Elint was never my strong suit.
You have gotta' watch my hands....cause this magic trick is hard

First... There is a portion of NSA data called FISA-702(17) search “query” activity. This is data about Americans, pick-up as incidental information. This data DID NOT require any court order to collect....

Second....Obama allowed this NSA "Query" data to be "shared" amongst the other Intel agencies, most notable the DOJ National Security Division, and the FBI Counterintelligence Division.

Third....Some People in the above divisions colluded to track /collect "Query" "private" data on Americans, but especially on Trump, and staff. This DOJ/FBI group were Clinton backers, and were sure she would become the next President, but they were activists, and wanted to provide a "opposition research" collection.

Fourth ... NSA Director Admiral Mike Rodgers became aware of the potential illegal "query" collection in early 2016, and started an NSA Inspector General audit of the FISA 702(17) program. He also stopped all NSA data sharing of "query" data with other Agencies.

Fifth... The Conspirators panicked....knowing that in a very short time their data collection would be uncovered. What to do...What to do... They came up with the brilliant plan of offloading the data, and the opposition research to a civilian contractor. They chose Fusion-GPS. No government fingerprints.

Sixth....They provided Fusion-GPS with all their files / data (some highly classified with obvious S/M attributes) and instructed them to continue the Oppo-research, already nearly complete. All research indicates the information the DOJ and FBI collected via their FISA-702 queries, combined with the stuff Fusion GPS created in their earlier use of contractor access to FISA-702(17) “about queries”, was the data delivered to Christopher Steele. Steele then adds his own ingredients to the mix, turns around, and gives the end product back to the FBI. Now that end product is called “The Trump/Russia Dossier”.

Seventh...... The FBI then turn around and use that “dossier” as the underlying documentary and investigative evidence for continued operations against the target of the entire enterprise, candidate Donald Trump. As Peter Strzok would say in August 2016: this is their “insurance policy” per se’.

Eighth... Lastly, when the DOJ/FBI used the Steele Dossier to make their prior surveillance activity legal, get their October FISA application approved, they are essentially using the outcome of a illegal process they created themselves in collaboration with both Fusion GPS and the Clinton campaign.

A lot of this is gleaned from Conservative Tree House....I have a longer write-up, but thought it too long to post, but I think this outline expresses the high level general points of the FBI /DOJ treason.

SnT

Democrats would burn down this country as long as they get to rule over the ashes

The FBI’s credibility was murdered by a sniper on Ruby Ridge; its corpse was burned to ashes outside Waco; soiled in a Delaware PC repair shop;. and buried in the basement of Mar-a-Lago..
Surf n Turf is offline   Reply With Quote