View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 00:56   #67
Joker
Quiet Professional

Your manifesto is poorly written and not worthy of the time to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGUESABRE1 View Post
...And I only have one question for you - 2 parts - Mr. Wiley Coyote, because due to the overdose of medication that I'm used to taking at this time of night, I honestly can't remember,.. and that is,.. Did the CEO and President of the Union Bank of Switzerland not come over here to the US and make a huge campaign contribution to Obama's 2nd Presidential Election Campaign Party,
It is not illegal to make political contributions, so if one cannot prove there was quid-pro-quo it doesn't matter, unless you are paranoid and believe everyone is out to get you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGUESABRE1 View Post
... and to follow, did (then) US SECRETARY of STATE, Clin,- Eh-he-hem.. achk.. Clinton NOT sign a pile of Treaties with the UB of Switzerland,. and all of this, AFTER Bennett had filed his report?
Quote:
The President...shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur...
Constitution of the United States, Art. II, Sec. 2.
The SECSTATE can sign MOUs/MOAs with other States and organizations. But just because some convict says she signed a pile of treaties don't make it so.

Oh, he did tell his side of the story in court and he was found to be lying and convicted.

Why are you still here? Do you think anyone is buying into your muck? They are not.

I do have an Acme Anvil to drop on your head.

Last edited by Joker; 01-02-2017 at 00:58.