View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 16:36   #213
Oneday_I_will
SF Candidate

update

Good Day to all and respect to everyone,
Well, it's been quite a long time since I posted anything. I have been in the Q course since September. Presently Iam in medical hold because I broke my femur. I was participating in the hard gates for SUT when this occurred. Long story short I had a previous injury going as far back as selection last June. The crack, or whatever it was, didn't show up on an x ray just prior to the hardgates. This happened right after I completed the 12 mile ruck hardgate. So, I am now facing 7 more months of rehab and three more weeks of crutches. This happened on Apr. 10th of this year. Good luck to IODA 9413. They finish up SUT at the end of June. Then on to SERE.I wish I was still with them. Anyway...that's it for now. Just one day at a time.
"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home."

-NousDefionsDoc
Oneday_I_will is offline   Reply With Quote